Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: Bills uploaded

Subject: RE: Bills uploaded

From: Robert Buente </o=Exchangel_abs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group

(FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=c7bl814176124b59b21d8fda30e507d8-

bbuente>

Date: 09/06/2017 12:29 PM

To: 'Ellen Riotto' <ellen@southpark.la>, Marcus Lieber
<Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com>

Ellen:

Bob leaves tomorrow so if Marcus can review and approve I'll sign off today. Just send me
an email so I know to open up Bill.com Otherwise it will probably be Monday before I
approve the invoices.

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation